Module Brocade 8G
Brocade 8 Gbit/sec SWL SFPs are hot-swappable, low-voltage (3.3 V) digital diagnostic optical transceivers that support high-speed serial links over multimode optical fiber at signaling rates up to 8.5 Gbit/sec. They comply with SFP+ mechanical (SFF-8432), optical, and electrical specifications (FC-PI-4) for LC duplex transceivers.
The Brocade 8 Gbit/sec SWL optical transceiver is a multi-rated 850 nm SFP that complies with 8.5/4.25/2.125 Gbit/ sec Fibre Channel specifications.
• Provides high system reliability through rigorous qualification and certification processes
• Leverages unique design parameters to provide the highest performance with industry-leading Brocade switch, director, and backbone platforms
• Helps eliminate issues related to SFP incompatibility, reducing downtime and support costs
• Helps eliminate issues resulting from unexpected design changes, providing ongoing end-to-end compatibility
• Optimizes connectivity with Brocade platforms to enable maximum cable distance
Product highlights include:
• 850 nm multimode VCSEL transmitter
• FC-PI-4 compliance for 8.5/4.25/2.125 Gbit/sec operation
• Diagnostic features per SFF-8472 “Diagnostic Monitoring Interface for Optical Transceivers,” providing real-time monitoring of:
– Transmitted optical power
– Received optical power
– Laser bias current
– Supply voltage
• Industry-standard LC duplex connector
• 150 m link lengths at 8.5 Gbit/secon OM3 fiber
• IEC 60825-1 Class 1/CDRH Class 1 laser, eye-safe
• Compliance with Restriction on Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive
Chưa có đánh giá nào.